How to Order from|
22435 La Palma Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
Directions and store hours
INTERNET AND MAIL ORDERING:
- 1. Place your order
- is best but you may also call in or fax your order.
Be sure to include product numbers, descriptions and colors (if applicable), and any free items per our specials.
- 2. Add shipping & handling
- Shipping and handling is difficult to estimate due to the different sizes and weights of various merchandise ($200 in angora weighs far less than $200 in books). We ship by verifiable and/or insured and/or trackable means only whereby the shipping rate varies
according to the shipping destination and weight, the type of safer shipping service the customer wishes and based on the current multiple service level rates of the post office and/or time sensitive delivery carriers. On certain packages, the post office's "flat rate" containers are best and additional item shipping charges may be nil but there is still a small handling charge per item and the contents must fit inside the post office's container. We will be happy to estimate a prospective order, or we will charge fairly upon assembling the order. International and air freight orders are higher.
- 3. Add sales tax for California destinations
- California orders must add appropriate sales tax.
- 4. Payment must be in U.S. funds.
- We accept checks, American Express, Optima, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card. We also accept PayPal on-line payments, however please do not send us payments until we confirm your items are in stock and until we give you the order total. (If you prefer, you may call us with your credit card number.) Sorry, no C.O.D. orders.
- 5. Please provide complete shipping address information including telephone numbers!
- Be sure to include your complete shipping address, telephone number, email address, and if using a credit card, please include your credit card billing address.
- Pricing and availability on all products and services subject to change without notice.
- Certain books are subject to sale only with purchase of sufficient yarn to create a project featured in those books.
- If a credit card cannot be processed for any reason (overlimit, invalid, expired, etc.), or if a customer's check is returned by the bank (non-sufficient funds, closed account, etc.), then we reserve the right to cancel the order and make the items available for other customers.
22435 La Palm Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92887 U.S.A.
|Tel. (714) 692-2286|